Thursday, December 07, 2006

Arcade Fire Announce UK Tour


Well with myself strangely locked out of msn I thought I'd post the big news of the day (well yesterday in all honesty). Arcade Fire have announced a UK tour for late January / early Febuary. The following are the dates:


  • 29th Jan - St John's Church, Smith Square, London

  • 30th Jan - St John's Church, Smith Square, London

  • 31st Jan - St John's Church, Smith Square, London

  • 1st Feb - Porchester Hall, London

  • 2nd Feb - Porchester Hal, London


The idea of going to see Arcade Fire in a church, which may I just mention has an organ!!! (I am longing so much for them to use it), is making me tingle.

Tickets go on sale 9am tommorow from all your normal outlets. Good luck everyone with trying to get them. It's going to be an interesting morning.

Links:
Official Homepage
Us Kids Know (Fan Site)
Myspace